Hi! I’m Sara Kurth. Welcome! I’m glad you found me and I hope you’ll stick and round and find a ton of interesting and inspiring content on my site.
Who I Am
I’m a runner, marathoner and running coach.
I help runners, experienced and newbie alike, set goals, be inspired, and accomplish more than they ever thought possible.
What I Do
I write about running, deciding to train for your first half-marathon or marathon, setting goals, defining success for yourself, and how to apply the lessons you learn from running to other areas of your life.
Posts to Get You Started
A few posts about me. These will tell you what you need to know about me, my writing, and my mindset.
- My Running Blog Manifesto
- Everything I Know About Running, I Learned From the Little Engine That Could
- Lessons Learned From The Hardest Half Marathon Around
A Few of My Favorite Posts
- What NOT To Do After A Long Run
- Training For A Marathon vs. Running A Marathon
- Slow Does Not Mean Easy
- I Don’t Wanna Run vs. I Need A Break
Stay in the Loop
Don’t be a stranger, subscribe to my newsletter – Huffing and Puffin! Sent every two weeks, it contains links to things that caught my eye and features highlights from my blog.
Have any questions, comments, feedback, or just want to say hi? Please do: